The reasons to invest in Mauritius are not only related to the fact that it is a beautiful country located at the crossroads of the African and Asian continents. In addition to being an ideal destination for tourists, Mauritius also offers a strong economic environment for business-oriented people and offers great investment opportunities.
Mauritius has gained international recognition as a well-regulated financial centre. These efforts have been recognised by the World Bank, which ranked it first in Africa for its ease of doing business, economic freedom and good governance.
- Attractive and Practical Tax System
- Dual Legal System
- Extensive network of DTAAs and IPPAs
- Safe and Reliable Investment Destination
- No Exchange Controls – No Withholding Tax, No Capital Gains Tax
- Bank of Mauritius regulates banking services
- Free and Democratic Political System